let's find your new home
Nanaimo, Nanoose Bay, Parksville, Qualicum Beach
This 4 bed + den,2 1/2 bath, 2200+ square foot split level home has a great family feel and is located across the street from the soccer fields, 1 block from E'cole Mt Prevost School and a few blocks from Tansor Elementary & the baseball fields. Nice big entrance way, the living area has a propane fireplace as well as a Large formal dining area with French Doors that lead you to a covered enclosed patio full ...Listed by CENTURY 21 QUEENSWOOD REALTY LTD.
Built in 2017, this 3 bed/2 bath rancher is located on a quiet cul de sac in Parksville. Nestled in an enclave of similar homes it is an easy stroll to the amenities at Wembley Mall. At 1525 sq ft, the modern open plan means no wasted space. The living area, with natural gas fireplace, has sliding doors out to the west facing patio & the kitchen also opens to a south garden. With hardwood & tile throughout th...Listed by ROYAL LEPAGE PARKSVILLE-QUALICUM BEACH REALTY (PBO)
A unique & wild 18 acre paradise surrounded by the Little Qualicum River Park & wilderness. ~1200’ of River frontage PLUS hundreds of feet of pristine creek frontage with your own private waterfalls. Services up to the lot line, and it’s a 15 minute drive to Qualicum Beach. Tiny house camp set up with everything you need to comfortably get started to plan & build your legacy property and/or to enjoy now for w...
Large Family Home with Suite Potential on a Massive in Town Lot. This lovely 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is in a great Parksville location, close to schools, shopping, recreation & the Beach. Upstairs is a large living-dining room, well laid out kitchen, 2 bedrooms & a bathroom. There is an expansive deck off the dining room with stairs leading down to the huge fully fenced backyard. On the lower level is a la...
Gardeners Dream! This backyard is basically the produce aisle at the grocery store, you won't believe the amount of food this property provides with a professional 20'x12' Greenhouse, many raised garden beds, mature fruit trees, Apple, Peach, Italian Plum, Pear, Walnut, an Ancient Grape Vine that will blow your mind, all connected with irrigation. Need a place to store your harvest? No problem there's a large...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Victoria Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Alexander is a true entrepreneur! He relocated to Vancouver Island with his young family all the way from Ontario where he first got his start in real estate at the young age of 22, investing in rental properties. Renovating, managing and growing a successful portfolio has given Alexander extensive knowledge and experience in the Real Estate industry. Along side real estate, he has also owned and operated a very successful business that has propelled his business and customer service skills to an exceptional level. Alexander is enthusiastic about life on the island and is excited about applying all of his skills to helping people with all their real estate needs!